Wednesday 30 May 2018

Motoring Madeira (part one)

Long-term readers will know I occasionally like to give some commentary from our tourism adventures. In this case our recent visit to Madeira. Amongst its many attractions; I’m glad to report they have a small but thriving classic car culture.  Many are used as transport to various restaurants and tourist spots earning the owners a few Euros. 

We discovered that every May they have a classic car event which, sadly we had just missed.

Luckily the cars were still buzzing around, and we were able to get a camera lens onto a good few of them. So, for a change, instead of me just banging on about whatever’s on my mind classic-wise, I thought I’d leave you to enjoy some of these beauties in the following pictures. 








I'll drop a few more on next time. If in the meantime, you decide to visit Madeira, make sure you have your camera at the ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment